Dec 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!




Hi everyone! Cameron decided to wake up at 2:00 am to open the stocking he got from Santa. Needless to say I'm in desperate need of some coffee. I was, however, able to remember to video tape it. Sorry that it's broken up into so many different movies. You'll have to scroll to the bottom to the one labeled Merry Christmas part 1. Noah was waking up and is demanding first thing in the morning. Cameron was so sweet I asked him to pause for mommy so I could change Noah and then we can open the rest. He would just say, "Okay mommy." and sit there, watching and waiting. LOL. He's so sweet sometimes. Of course the kids are sleeping now and I'm wide awake! Oh well, it will give me some time to enjoy the peace and quiet before everyone wakes up. Merry Christmas everyone! Can't wait to see you all soon!

No comments: